Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Van Gogh in me- Part Two

I am finding it really hard to write stuff these days,probably cos my gre is jus around the corner and i m pretty preoccupied studyin for it :-( ...So me s jus adding some portraiits that i d done recently...I kinda like women who have a cute smile more than anythin else; and i make most of them exercise their chin bone a lot... (check out my prev post "The Van Gogh in me" for more sketches...) I ve jus begun drawing people live,all these are taken from pictures that i found interesting....btw click on the pics to see them big...(also i think u can zoom in further if u wanna)..
















C ya....Post ur comments and lemme know what u think...tata...

12 Comments:

Blogger S m i t h a said...

very well done!
loved them all.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Bhavesh said...

man, u r one good artist! i cud only recognize schwimmer, but that cud b due to my GK.

3:06 AM  
Blogger The Doodler said...

All the best for your GRE! Good sketches! :)

2:14 PM  
Blogger Sangeeta said...

all the best to u...
Nice pics..I especially liked the last one.

2:58 AM  
Blogger Vivek said...

I could recognise david schwimmer, but all of them are quite nice.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Ramses said...

wow..really good..
liked the 2nd last one...the last..a lot

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my space. Guz vr caught in the dilemma of pleasing others and keepin 'me happy'.
nways awesome sketches!
keep the good work coming.

Shilpa
http://spaces.msn.com/members/amsurvivor/

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey thankx for stoppin on mah site :) n thanx for d comments :) no its not my portfolio jus my normal shimla pics hehe :) tc bbye

5:10 AM  
Blogger Woodooz said...

Wow ! Awesome pics !

And good luck with your GRE... Just pay a lil more focus on Vocabs and RC coz that's where most ppl lose scores !

11:55 PM  
Blogger Vinesh said...

You are truly talented.
Hope to see you develop your talent and become a published artist soon..

2:14 PM  
Blogger Silly Sally said...

Awesome Sketches dude!!!!

Just passed by ur blog!

dint read your other posts though..but still these sketches caught my eyes n it wouldnt be too much of flattering if i say they are really good..considering my long lost sketching hobby! :-)

5:05 AM  
Blogger Incognito said...

like ur draw-lady best!

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home